Guaranteed logistics solution for imports speeds movement of goods from Port of New York/New Jersey to your customer and beyond
For importers, the toughest logistics challenges are often after goods clear customs. From drayage to container unloading to delivery, Transport Systems helps importers who need an import warehouse or need to transport imported freight from the Port of New York/New Jersey.
TSI's logistics services for imports include:
- Coordination with importer, customs house broker and steamship company
- New York and New Jersey drayage from the port to inland destination. We do container management at the pier to make sure that no container goes past its free time. If required, we can pull priority containers first and we can handle movement of overweight containers from the pier.
- NJ warehouse for imports and inventory control. TSI has a network of warehouses across the Northeast including a PA warehouse and CT warehouse in addition to our NJ warehouse
- Container stripping at the NJ warehouse, PA warehouse and warehouse in Chicago if required
- Cross-dock service
- Pallet building and value-added services, such as kitting and labeling
- Purchase order management. We receive and track items under a P.O. number -- from receipt of the import container to delivery of product to final billing.
Need logistics services for imported goods?
Transport Systems offers some unique advantages:
- Locations close to port to speed port-to-shelf cycle time and reduce transportation costs
- Experience handling oversized, tough-to-unload product
- Experience with non-palletized freight
- P.O. management capability so you can link inventory and shipments to your financial systems
Contact Transport Systems for more information about warehouse services and freight transportation in the Northeast.