Turnkey solution for high-volume, direct-to-store delivery in the Northeast helps meet delivery requirements for advertised promotions
Store promotions are the lifeblood of retail establishments like grocery stores. A reliable replenishment program makes sure goods arrive at the store just before the promotion hits so shelves can be immediately stocked. Transport Systems helps manufacturers of fast-moving consumer goods manage reliable direct-to-store delivery in the Northeast.
We have a proven model for coordinating high-volume store replenishments with an established network of carriers that specialize in store-direct delivery. Our award-winning solution has involved direct-to-store delivery to as many as 130 stores in 3 days.
A proven process for store-direct delivery in the Northeast
- Coordination of inbound shipments to TSI's warehouse to assure proper manpower, dock doors and space are available.
- Warehousing and inventory management. We segregate, pull and consolidate orders, hold and release time-sensitive inventory, provide daily inventory updates.
- Order processing. Orders begin arriving early in the week to support direct-to-store delivery at the end of the week.
- Coordination with carriers and stores to make scheduled store-direct deliveries, often within a very tight time window.
- Delivery and contingency planning. TSI monitors deliveries and arranges alternate delivery if trucks run into problems.
- Customer service and tracking.
Need direct-to-store delivery in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and the Northeast?
Contact Transport Systems for more information about warehouse and freight services in the Northeast.